• Staff members will assist Lab members with their chosen academic curriculum, whether it be sending town allocated or a home-school / online curriculum.
• Staff will help students set daily and long-term goals, un-pack assignments, find resources, create organization systems, lead creative / collaborative workshops, and monitor overall social-emotional well-being and growth.
• Offer feed-back and motivation
• We will create and maintain a safe learning environment, ensuring students' safety above all else.
• We will establish a "personal space" for each learner.
• We will work in small cohorts of roughly 6 students and a leader (families/friends may bubble and develop own cohort).
• We will offer a different arts-based workshop each week (Ex: music technology, song-writing, still-life drawing, fashion design).
We will not:
• Assess assignments or report grades
• Provide lunch
• Jeopardize the health of our members - learners and staff.
• Administer medication